- 3-day minimum rental.
- $100 non-refundable reservation deposit paid by credit card at the time of reservation and reduced from rental fee at time of rental.
- Rental balance due at time of rental.
- $100 refundable cleaning deposit if unit is returned clean.
- $500 refundable damage deposit if unit is returned undamaged.
- $100 cancellation fee because we reserved this timeframe for you. You may use deposit towards another rental during this year’s rental season.
- $100 sewer dumping fee if holding tanks are not returned dumped.
- If available at the time of rental, a 3500 watt generator can also be rented.
- If units are returned clean and undamaged, cleaning and damage deposits will be marked ‘Void” and returned within 7 business days.
- Transport, campsite setup, tear down, and sewer dump service available for an additional fee.
- Pick up from 9 a.m. to 4 pm Monday – Friday.
- All rentals must be returned by 4 p.m.
- Rental starts the day of pick up or delivery.
- Minimum rate may apply.
- Required to be at least 21 years of age.
- Must possess and present a valid driver’s license.
We provide insurance on the rental units. Your insurance agent must email ASAP a Certificate of Insurance/Declaration of Insurance on your towing vehicle PRIOR to renting. Email address is: email@example.com
- No smoking or pets allowed in the rental units.
- No refunds or credits for late pick up or early return.
- Awning use is not recommended.
- Renter is responsible for awning and awning arm damage or replacement.
- Awning repair, replacement and labor is very expensive.
- Renters are required to provide their own bedding, cook wear, and utensils.
- You MUST notify South Side Camper Rental and Supplies within 24 hours of an accident and provide an official police report.
- Rental equipment availability subject to change.
- All travel trailers require a functional electronic brake control, hitch that’s 18 - 21 inches from ground to top of ball, 2 5/16” ball and 7-round electrical plug.
- 5th-wheel rentals require a functional electronic brake control, 5th-wheel hitch and 7-round electrical plug.
- When renting a pop-up camper, review each model floor plan under the "Rental Equipment" section to determine if 7-round or 4-flat electrical hookups are needed. Pop-ups require a 2” ball.
- Sewer must be dumped before returning unit or a dumping fee will be charged.